Booking Terms and Conditions
These are the terms and conditions of any contact between Goldfish Tours (the services providers) and you (all persons traveling with us, named on a booking).
They are very important, so please take the time to read them. Confirmation of travel with Goldfish Tours implicates that you have read, fully understood, and agreed to the terms and conditions described below.
If you have any questions or doubts, please contact us.
1. BOOKING AND PAYMENT
- All services are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until confirmed.
- For the booking, we request you to deposit 10% of the total value for each person through.
- The remaining amount can be paid upon arrival in US cash (Bills should not be older than 2001) or via credit card. Paying by credit card with an additional cost of 6% Bank fees.
Goldfish Tours reserves the right to treat the booking as canceled, whereby normal cancellation conditions apply.
Upon cancellation, the deposit is
Fully refundable up to 3 months before the start date (minus 6% bank transfer charges)
- 50% refundable up to 1 month before the start date
- Non-refundable two weeks days from the start date
- All prices are quoted and paid in US Dollars unless otherwise stated.
- Prices quoted by Goldfish Tours are subject to change without notice and are not guaranteed until the time of booking confirmation.
- Prices quoted are as per itinerary and per person and unless stated otherwise, include the following: Overnight accommodation as specified, national park and game reserve, entrance fees, overland transportation, domestic air transportation where indicated,
drivers and guides fees (not tips), chimpanzee tracking permits, three meals per day as specified, unlimited mineral water during safari/climb (not at the lodges/camps), coffee/tea twice a day during the safari, unlimited game drives.
- Prices quoted do not include the following: Personal expenses, personal insurance, laundry, meals other than as stated, drinks, passport and visa fees, tips and gratuities, and international flights.
- Meals are provided three times per day; breakfast, lunch, and dinner, often including a packed lunch or picnic for one of these.
- Accommodation varies depending on location and price plan. Camping, tented camps, guest houses, tented accommodation, and hotels are regarded as suitable accommodation.
- Goldfish Tours reserves the right to substitute accommodation for those indicated in itineraries when the tour is not yet confirmed.
- Should a client wish to upgrade the standard of accommodation once the tour has been confirmed, a supplement is necessary. Upgrades are subject to availability.
In your inquiry please include:
» Estimated number of people.
» The tour(s) and/or trek(s) you are considering.
» The range of dates you have in mind.